We are Hyderabad’s First integrated Civil Engineering & Real Estate Consulting and Advisory Services Company.
We provide end to end services to our clients. Right from identification of suitable lands for Real Estate Projects, conceptualize & design accurate products, construct the project and also undertake Project Sales or Lease.
Our services are guaranteed for timely delivery and within the predetermined costs and the selling or leasing price. Since May 2014, we have delivered 10 projects in two states and are in the process of delivering another 3 in the next 12 months.
We currently operate in Karnataka and Telangana and are now raring to expand into new areas.
We are looking for the following personnel to help us expand into new territories in India
Manager /Executive – Business Development
Reports to: CEO.
Job Overview: Identify business sectors, initiate contact with potential clients, make presentations, generate leads, submit quotations and close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work independently in collating information about prospective clients.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Perform regular team evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Prepare presentations, pitches, and quotations to suit individual client requirement.
- Ensure consistent business and sales closures.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment at the site.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills in Telugu, English and any other south Indian languages.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Graduate in any stream.
- Should have minimum experience of 3-7 years. Those with experience in project sales would have an added advantage
- Candidates with lesser experience but high confidence level and potential can also be considered.
- Should have experience in the Hyderabad market in any sector.
- Salary starts at Rs.30,000/PM and not limiting factor.
- Fuel Expenses.
- Telephone and Data Expenses.
- Performance incentives.
- Date of joining: Immediate.
** The candidate must have his own means of transport (2 or 4 wheeler is a must)